Prepping for Interplanetario in August is always a huge motivator to get a fully painted, cohesive list onto the table. For this year’s force, I focused on bringing my Operations Subsection of Aleph up to tournament standard, building around a crisp purple and warm cream palette tied together with glowing magenta accents on tech-panel bases.
The core list includes heavy-hitters like the Asura alongside the Sharvara dog remote, backed up by essential mid-field skirmishers like the Naga and Dasyus. To give the force a uniform look across both human-scale infantry and mechanical units, I kept the armor plating in off-white tones with deep purple under-suits, reserving gold detailing for key joint plates and commanders.
A major goal for this project was adding custom conversions to ensure the army stood out on the table. First up was creating a unique Tarkshia drone. I took an O-12 flyer chassis and modified the forward housing and side thrusters, repainting it in the faction's cream armor and purple paneling so it fits seamlessly into the roster as an airborne support asset.
The second conversion project involved expanding my Kinnara Scoutbots. Since I wanted three distinctly posed Scoutbots on the field without relying on identical sculpts, I spliced in leg and torso components from extra Dakini Tac-Bots. By re-angling the legs and adjusting weapon mounts, I ended up with three dynamic poses that keep the unit looking like an active, responsive fireteam rather than repeated castings.
Having the entire roster completed—from the converted Tarkshia drone down to the reposed Kinnara Scoutbots—gives the army a strong, unified presence ready for the tournament tables.







0 Comments