Recent Posts

infinity

Titans of Jötunheim

Season XIII of ITS hit this month with several news. One among them is the prevalence of artic terrain for most of the missions due to the setting moving to Helheim in Concilium's territory. That was more than incentive to go back to playing my double Jotum list, but when a warcor friend of mine told me he had found a Stakeout pack fooling around ebay I couldn't pass up the chance to grab me a second Jotum.
    

It was by no means a cheap purchase but I was sure I was going to put it to good use as It was a Tag I was already proxying. My second concern was If I was going to be able to match the original Jotum's colors as I didn't make a recipe for those.


Luckily the camo was done in simple colors straight out of the paint bottles, and most of my other base colors I was able to guess out based on the old miniature. So in the end they look pretty much spot on next to one another.



Some weeks earlier I also took some time to paint some bromads that I was recently using in my Corregidor matches. Mr Wolf, the rabid doggo and the badass evader. This was my first time doing colorful weapons for the bromads but I agree with CB that it gives them more character and personality.




I also painted this Achilles for a fellow friend, in exchange for a Killer Croc morlock that I was missing. I got his permission to try a scheme using metallic colours as I always feel they look strange on infinity miniatures. In this case it was gold. A dark gold used for Sigmarines of AoS that I thought it would give a great regal look to this hero.


It was also a nice chance to play along with pigments which I'm not that familiar with. Doing the base and some dirtying with them.


Last but not least, a taste of what you might be seeing here on the upcoming months. I've taking an interest in Star Wars Legion lately and I'm assemblying a CIS army. I hope I can show you more of my droids in the future.


No comments