Recent Posts

infinity

Hounds of the Storm

 

Well, that was one hell of a long hiatus. Long story short, I had to move into my parents for 3 months while my own appartment was being torn apart and rebuilt anew. I managed to keep painting some minis but turned to GW bigger scale as the lighting setup at my parents was not really the best for painting Infinity.

My club has taken a interest on Warcry recently so I've painted some warbands. I was very lucky as a friend of mine donated to me several Mortal Realms numbers that included Stormcast miniatures. I'm not a fan of the official gold Stormcasts from GW, but the stormcast from Anvilgard have a really nice color scheme. As I also have several Daughters of Khaine this was my go-to scheme for my warband.




The Anvils of the Heldenhammer have a mostly black scheme so it's very interesting to combine with some colour details. As I was trying some new vermillion paints for my BloodBowl teams, I chose to use these as test models and see how the recipe turned out.




I'm pretty sattisfied with the result though I must say the pics turned out a bit too bright. I'm still trying to get in the good terms of my new cellphone camera.

I also painted the Gryphhounds. These are some miniatures I was very hyped to paint and it took me quite a while to get them to a point where I would be sattisfied with them, But now I must say I'm totally in love with this doggies!








No comments