Recent Posts

infinity

Mountain division

 

Work keeps going strong on my Svalarheiman Winterforce. This last week i've been working on the Beyond Kaldström set.

It's been a very interesting departure both from the original color scheme and from my traditional color scheme for PanO. This time the petrol blue color is used only for accent and white winter camouflages take the front spot. 


The neons were kept in orange to maintain coherency with the rest of my pan0 sectorials, however all the bases were made with grass and snow instead of the Neoterran city theme. 

I particularly love the Vargar, I was looking for a sci-fi snowtrooper feel and the result was spot on.


I still had a spare neoterran bulleteer that I could not bring myself to finish so I decided that I would instead repaint it to be a Svalarheima themed Bulleteer to keep in with the theme when I decide to play this sectorial. 





My Varuna also got some reinforcements in form of an Echo Bravo. This is a troop that I really enjoy playing despite being an underdog in his own sectorial and was one of the latest pending troops to finish for my VIRD force.



As a side project I at last painted my Iguana, but it turns out it won't be for me. A while ago we were chatting in the Infinity BCN grop and the previous warcor Andy told me he still had a classic avatar model he was willing to part with. Instead of selling it to me, he offered to me in exchange of a paintjob. He chose for me to paint an Iguana, and, as I still had my Iguana laying around we decided I could just paint mine and he would give me his unpainted one when we meet for our next league match.  



It was pretty nice to paint and was a nice test to improve my red tones, which I still keep struggling with. I particularly love how the central orange panels ended up looking as they feel like reflectant gems. 




No comments