Recent Posts

infinity

Boarding actions!



After some more games into Spiral Corps, work continues steadily on all the Tohaa available for the faction while I wait for my Army Box to show up at my door. I just put all of them on the desk and started chain-production painting on their base colors.

The first to clear that stage and go into detailing were the Rasail, and men, this are some niiiice sculpts. I really like the pose on the guy, but after painting the girl, she might be one of my favourite Tohaa in my collection.



Here are them together with their Chaksa I painted some months ago. I should run this guys more from now one.

Rasail Boarding Team


Next was the situational hero of my last game: the Igao. I was playing against JSA when a pesky Oniwaban had the audacity to engage my Draal fireteam. Sadly for him, the Igao was nearby to teach him what a real ninja can do in close combat, cutting the sad bastard in half.

Igao Unit

This one has a bit more color going on with her than with most of the other artichokes. Her armor looks organic so I wanted it to look like it was made from bone. I really liked the final result and I think she looks really badass.






Last, I also happened to paint Perseus in a small slot of free time I had during the week. This was a really complex color scheme and I'm still not 100% sold on him. My tunguska are black and dark red, with neons in blue,  so most of the armor had to maintaind those colors, yet my Aleph sports cream, purple and gold. Decisions had do be made, and being a myrmidon I thought gold would be the most fitting for him (also because of his golden unit sigil too)

Perseus from Tunguska
I also twisted his arms a bit so is aiming both pistols at the same target.








No comments