Recent Posts

infinity

Correction needed

I've been in a Corregidor streak as of late. The new Lobos and Diablos got me so hyped that I ended buying a lot of troops that I was never too fond in the past to give them a try with an open mind. The new Wildcats found out a way to my painting table somehow during this testing phase. 


While I still don't find them to be particularly good troops, they ended up findinig a place on my lists as duo partners for my Gator. The new models are really awesome and are some of the coolest medium infantry designs in infinity (I love those pauldrons!) .


As you might see, I didn't work much on the bases. I'm starting to get a bit tired of my necromunda bases on my nomads and I'm trying to shift to another style. Still no 100% sure but for the time being I'm just dirtying the bases a bit with pigments to make sure they are not just monochrome.


Another of my regulars, the Zonds, got a sidegrade to the new Zond box. I still love the old zonds but I'm sick and tired of glueing those antennas. So the new siocast models will give me a break as they are easier to store and transport.



I also got the Tomcat from the Beyond set. My old tomcat was very old and I didn't feel so good about his painting anymore. So decided to get the new one as the sculpt is much more proportionate.
I decided I would use yellow shirts for tomcat engineers and white shirts for medic tomcats as this will also tell them appart in a game. Overall really enjoyed how he turned out.



My clockmaker and Daktari also got an upgrade. I really wasn't too fond of the new support pack for nomads. The new Dactylos for Aleph though... man, those really are the kind of cyberpunk I want on my nomads. So, home they came, ready to replace my old support team. I particularly like how the hair on the medic turned out. It has a nice anime style that fits infinity well. The OSL on the clockmaker also turned out quite nice. So overall very pleased with these.



I also got myself a box of Mobile Brigada. While my old Icestorm Brigada was sporting Corregidor red in his armor, I decided to go for a darker, grittier scheme for this. The under armor cellpad kept the Corregidor red while the armor itself was painting black to make them look more dangerous.





My old brigada now looks like some kind of team leader when placed with the new ones.


 

No comments