Recent Posts

infinity

Feuerbacheable!

Okay so my blog is been neglected for a long time now. I'm at the moment studying for my public teacher exams on July, and while I had some time to paint. I haven't dedicated much time to update the blog. So through the next days I'll try to update the several projects I've been working on since last year. 


Karhu where one of the must play units that made the core of WinterFor, so I got them as soon as they hit stores. I kept my winter gear pattern with white coats with brown fur details over the petroleum blue armor. I love that this guys don't share the standard Pan0 helment as it helps give them a distinct identity.



I also finished and painted my lieutenant Squalo conversion. With a saw I cut his arm, rotating it into a new position: raised while giving command to the troops behind. The gun arm was also lowered into a less cumbersome position for transport. The new pose looks way more dinamic with very few addition of green stuff.






No comments