Recent Posts

infinity

Titan of Svalarheima

Recently, a nearby local store was selling out  their remaining infinity stock and I managed to score a Jotum for a fairly big discount. Originally I planned to assemble it without armor and make it into a Squalo. 

However, lately i've been having a lot of fun running a core of Vargar with a Jotum lieutenant in WinterFor, so I couldn't pass the chance to get this big boy assembled for that list and get him painted.

I wasn't too fond of the pose of the Jotum though, so I reposed the arms to get him in a more relaxed stance. Rotated the HMG arm and dropped the shield, keeping it only on the left arm.

Regarding the color scheme, I didn't want to go full white with him, as it would set it too much appart from the rest of my force so instead I kept only the pauldrons in white and relied on my urban camo pattern for most of the armor plating.


While my Uhlan sports green lights, this time lights were done in orange to help tie in with my remotes.  

This is one of my few Panoceania miniatures not using a city base. With the reposing, the right leg had to be higher, but none of the bases from the manufacturers I use had such a big step on them so I opted to make a Svalarheima themed base instead in the same vein I did for my WhiteBanner Yujing.  



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete