Recent Posts

infinity

Queens of the game

Cheerkillers are here! I've been in love with this miniatures since I saw the renders on the CB Studio Update but with tons of things happening at home didn't had the time nor mental focus to sit and paint them as I wished to.

Luckily things have calmed down a notch lately so I took some time to decide on how I wanted this badass girls to look. I liked the original color scheme but by current tunguska minis are getting somewhat dark with so many black. 


So enter green! I wanted to add a very colorful color to te palette to give the cheerkillers a more juvenile look. I thout pink at the begginning but it was too cliché and didn't look that great next to the dark red. So going for a contrasting color I picked green and it turned out to be a great choice. Now the girls pop a lot and they look colorful amidst the overall tunguska seriousness and black tones.

The asian girl reminded me a lot of Ramona Flowers so I had to get her a blue hair dye to match her anime attitude.


This bat badass girl was also great to paint. For a moment I thouhgt on painting her like No more Heroes assassin Badgirl, who also carries a bat and cheerkiller like attire, but I thought it would be just a shame to paint her white when she has clearly african-american features. So I tried my hand at black skin once again.


The SMG's one was the remaining one so she got the stereotypical blonde cheerleader look. The blonde eyebrows lookde weird though, so I had to paint them black. Now she looks like she actually dyed her hair blonde.


I was also lucky enough to get a Vostok remote from Corvus Belli so I could show them to my viewers at my youtube channel and later paint it. So this is how it looks painted. Went for basic nomad colors to get a look that would fit in all of my armies.


When I took this fotos I had just returned from a tournament with it so I didn't notice the gun had bent while carrying on the bag. If this ever happens to you, dip the bent part in hot water. It will go back to it's original position in no time.








No comments