Recent Posts

infinity

Damage reduction bikini

Back after a short hiatus on painting my Spiral Corps. This week I felt like tacking some side-projects to clear my mind from my usual tried and true color schemes.



First, there is Beba Rodriguez, the Tag pilot from the Infinity Outrage manga. Clad in her +5 damage reduction bikini. This was an interesting miniature to paint, as I wanted to have a go at painting a latin skin tone as oposed to my arab haqqislamites and my caucassian blonde girls. It turned out pretty nice and it gave great contrast with the skimpy suit she's using.

Next is the Irmandinho. I just loved this miniature on first sight. I'm no Ariadna player but I'm really glad CB gave me Starco to have a chance to run this guy. Still haven't though and I decided to paint it to be used as a Monstrucker for the time being.

The color scheme was very similar to the oficial one with neoprene suit covered by orange safety vest. While the photo doesn't really show it, the water was done using some water effects and has some 3d dimension to it, but I guess it's very difficult for my phone camera to capture that.

Beba Rodriguez and Irmandinho

Beba Rodriguez and Irmandinho

Next, the naval officer was done in white tones, reminiscent of navy admirals and decided on going for green details in order to not have her associate colors with some of my armies like Nomads or Panoceania. This way she looks like a corporate non-aligned officer.

Then, for the V.I.P. Executive. This was painted some time ago. In fact, it has been my go-to HVT for quite some time. A gruesome incident during the European Infinity Challenge cause her to lose an arm that I had to rebuild and resculpt from scratch before repainting her back to her usual self. I used my city bases on her for the time being, but expect to change it in the near future.

Naval Officer and V.I.P. Executive
Naval Officer and V.I.P. Executive




No comments