Recent Posts

infinity

Trusty old junkpile

Just finishing my bag for the Interplanetario this weekend. I just wanted to update with the last big buddy to join my bromads.


I always thought the lizard had a crazy cool design but the dull pose pulls people away from it. So with the help of some spare xeodron plating I had from a misspack and some cutting and bending I manage to repose it and give it a bit more of height, raising it's head, as well as make it look a bit more dynamic by moving her arms and legs a bit.

Good ol' Lizzie
I used my standard bakunin white-black-orange scheme for the paintjob. I tried to go for some pink markings to identify it with the Riot Grrls but it turned out orange and pink conflicted a lot in the miniature so I decided to get rid of the pink save for a very minor spot on the back.




Some Riot Grrl markings were done to make it feel more at home with the rest of my resident revolutionaries. Also a spare bullet strap feeder was added on the backpack because I couldn't discover where the hell it was supposed to go and every nomad TAG needs a tail so...



Family photo

No comments