Recent Posts

infinity

Desert chameleon and Haqqislam reinforcements



Today I bring to you the Chamaleon remote. This bizarre crossbreed is the result of last year's Interplanetario "Make your own remote" workshop. When I got to the workshop it was 5min to closing so there were just a few scraps to work with. Still, I managed to come up with something pretty decent but that didn't prevent us from nicknaming him the "Remote only a mother could love".


It was never the intention of it looking like a baggage bot, but those bags were the only piece big enough to give me a central body structure. So I embraced what I was given.  The face is from a Yujing bot, the legs from nomad Zonds, and the arms/pincers and tail come from nomad Sputnik series.


While I painted the chamaleon I decided to paint my good old chickenbots too. They are so charming! It's a pity the new remote models are too streamlined. Infinity could use more variation in remote designs.


This is how they look together. Probably the Chameleon will be used as a TR bot. It seems pretty convincing with his tail gun mount.


I also painted my Namurr recently. She is a total badass and my favourite pointman in haqqislam since she came out. She'e extremely versatile so she can run in pretty much any list.

Namurr


This week I also painted my Zhayedan troopers. My local game store had those stalling for months in a shelf, and my store owner continually complained they weren't selling, which is a shame as they are some really cool models. I bought them to help him out and plan to use them as brawlers in my Spiral Corps as I don't really play Zhayedan. Still they were really nice models to paint and I hope they see a buff in N4. 



Here's the full fireteam with my old Zhayedan from Red Veil.

Zhayedan fireteam

This Naffatun were painted quite a while ago. During the first weeks of quarantine, but for some reason I forgot to upload them back then. I've always loved the naffatun and they are a staple on my Haqqislam lists, usually fielding 2 or 3. They provide such a useful defensive tool in your backline and the new models are just crazy cool with those heavily protected flameproof vests.

Naffatun



No comments