Recent Posts

infinity

Law Enforcers

After several months playing Pan0 I asked my viewers on my Youtube channel which army they would like to see me play and paint next. To my surprise, the most voted option was O-12, an army I ended up collecting up mostly for the TTRPG. I had played them ocassinally and I found O-12 to be very interesting, while his sectorial Starmada was a bit frustrating gameplay wise.

In any case I decided to invest some time to paint the profiles I would be using on my next games. One of the most important profiles for O-12 is the Kappa Hacker so I just decided to paint all 3 special weapon options for the Kappa that came on the Starmada box. 

I kept my original O-12 police scheme inspired by the policemen on the Astral Chain videogame, but the bases were changed a bit, using pink instead of blue for the neons.  The result is way more interesting on the base so I decided to keep it for future minis. 



On a special promotion on a local webstore I managed to grab a second Sirius team for half the price. This is a profile I love to use in pairs but I didn't want her to look the same as the original. The sculpt on the Sirius has a pretty rigid pose but luckily for me a friend who just started Military Orders had a spare Joan head that he was so kind to give me and I still had some tactical debris from the Kaldstrom Hellcat to replace the tactical rock. 

The result is a slightly altered Sirius, that is good enough to look different on the board. 





Next is the Cyberghost: probably one of the coolest miniatures in all O-12. There isn't much I can say about this guy. It was a blast to paint. The result was very satisfying and overall it has become one of my favourite O-12 minis. Oh, and also he's very playable so he gets a lot of board time. Can't get enough of him!



For the final stretch I decided to paint my Lynx team. I usually play the plasma carabine profile but you can never have enough TO camos on your game. The defiance sculpts are just lovely and this were based on the new siocast bases from CorvusBelli. I kinda like the new bases, but they are a bit expensive for what they are. Not sure If I will keep using them on the future.

Lynx team


Group shot

No comments