Recent Posts

infinity

We're Jammin'. Hope you like jammin' too.

I've been through some serious predicaments with my bromads lately. After a series of soul crushing defeats due to some more than questionable tactical choices I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to bring my bromads to the Interplanetario. Thus step in my Haqq. This trusty guys we're my second army and had been neglected for a long time.


I played them again in a recent small tournament and took first place with them. The new toys like the Namurr and the Mukhtar really make some great elite additions that help support my playstile (I was never really fond of the Fiday or Tarik, I'm more of a swarm guy).

For that reason I decided that it was time to paint my Muttawi and Naffatum at last. I always field at least 4 Muttawi and 2 Naffatum on my lists and they were not painted yet. So something had to be made about it.


I decided to go for my dark skin recipes again for the brown skin tones. I'm particularly fond on how this turned out for the shotgun girl.



My first Naffatun was the color test model. I wanted him to sport some intense red plates to be easy to be told appart from other Haqq troops on the field. The old Naffatun had served me with that color scheme for quite a long time so I thought keeping the regimental colors was the way to go.


The grey from the pants was changed to camo green to better fit with the rest of the force but overall they feel pretty recognizeable.



Last but not least, I figured if I was to go to Interplanetario I'd better bring my Jaguars using the proper weapon loadouts. So it was time to paint some tough guys up.


As with other Jaguars I went with orange uniform instead of red to remind this is a penal regiment. Gang tatoo's were painted on their arms too. Bases were just lazily painted as I'm in process of painted the final ones so they will be rebased soon and didn't want to waste too much time on them for the time being. 



No comments