Recent Posts

infinity

Remote support

 

I want to start this post by thanking my fellow Warcor Harlock, who managed to grab for me an exclusive miniature of Hellka from the European Infinity Challenge in Mallorca that I couldn't manage to go. This miniature was exclusively produced for the event and makes an excellent Morlock (yet a bit big in scale).


I tried to move away from the classic red demon scheme as I had recently painted a ton of those. So intead I chose a purple skin tone inspired by anime demon girls. Tried to work my way with different styles of leather on this one however I'm kind of in doubt if I like the final result though. 

Overall the miniature looks nice but there is something about the paintjob that doesn't convince me and can't quite point the finger at what is it.


Next are the O-12 Copperbot remotes. This were kind of a must buy as you always end up using remotes no matter what faction you intend to play. I went for by blue/white police scheme with some orange police lights and some yellow accents.



As a curiosity, one of my Copperbots came with a strange miscast. If you see the remote on the left. it has a blue spike on the lower side of the "face" that the right one doesn't have. This was a miscast that happened to be so perfectly molded that I ended leaving it as a "feature" as it helped to diferentiate both remotes better.



I also got the new Lambda box. Couldn't care less about the Lambda but the new Yudbots are soooo cute! I had to add them to my collection. They have severel gold accents as gold is one of the main colors of my Aleph troops.




This Nomad HVT was also painted similar to my O-12 scheme as I planned to use him as a ship captain NPC for my RPG campaign.



And last but not least, Yujing also get some reinforcements in the form of the Yaokong remotes, done in my Terracota + camo green color scheme. 





No comments