Recent Posts

infinity

Super-soldiers of the faith

I have been playing some Haqqs lately with the new players in my area, so I decided to just give my muslim heroes a shade of color so they can be ready for action for our next games. 


I've been delaying my Tarik conversion paintjob for a while, but now, with Ramah in the horizon I guess it was the moment to bring him to the spotlight and give him some love. I never used Tarik on my Haqq lists until this week, but he alone grant me victory on that particular game by super-jumping and killing an enemy HVT.


I decided to paint the Khawarij with him to make sure they shared the same color palette, despite not expecting to use a Khawarij in vanilla any time soon. Las one was the Ayyar. I keep trying to make this troop work for me but it never really pays it's point cost. Still I keep him in my lists for the coolness factor. I've been thinking on buying some extra Ayyar to use as echoes too... might try that in the future if I ever run low on miniatures to paint (not expecting that to happen any time soon).



This are the pics of Tarik before paint so you can see how I did the conversion. Mostly it was about reposing arms and cutting and reposing the head and sculpting a new turban.




No comments