Recent Posts

infinity

Life of a brain-jar

European Infinity Challenge is coming! I was pretty sure I was going to run Tunguska on this one so I decided to speed up the painting of my Hollowmen, but in the end I'm gonna be running vanilla Bromads so I guess they are gonna just stay on the shelf for a while.



Here are some closer shots of the guys.





I also had to repaint my Zonds. The old paintjob was no longer fitting with my current miniatures and would look horrid when next to the new Hollows, so I had them redone. Big thanks to the fellow bromads on facebook that shared some paint schemes for inspiration as I was at a total loss about how to paint them. With this new scheme they can tag along nicely with the Hollowmen.



This is how they looked before so you can tell there has been some improvement.




No comments