Recent Posts

infinity

Heroes Unite!

 

Marvel United is here at last and it's being a ton of fun to play and paint. The bright colors and the charismatic sculpts make for awesome painting projects.


As they are established characters you don't have to think too much about the color scheme so you kinda paint them like one of those numbered color books.

Starlord and Quicksilver

Doctor Strange was really fun to paint, with several OSL points that could be exploited to give color contrast. Ghost Spider Gwen on the other hand was extremely simple but I just love the design of the character and was one of the first I played on the game.

Ghost Spider and Doctor Strange


Mysterio is one of my favourite Spiderman villains so it was one of the first I painted. 

Obviously I had to paint Spidey too to play against it. The spider itself was painted with a white spider icon like the PS4 videogame version so it gave the chest a bit of focus. I also kinda like how the web pattern on the suit ended up.

Mysterio and SpiderMan

Captain Marvel is my wife's favourite so it was one of the first added to the painting queue. Nebula is also one of the chars she plays the most so I wanted to have her painted too for our next games. I noticed later that Nebula actually has black eyes so I should go back later to adjust them.

Captain Marvel and Nebula


Yondu is probably one of my favourite characters from the MCU and the chibi version is quite cool with his flying Yaka arrow. The character is also really fun to play with special cards to control the arrow so I positively see myself playing him often.

Yondu and Captain America

Captain America was also really fun to paint, particularly the shield. I had to try several times to get the result I wanted to make it look like it actually was mettallic.



No comments