Recent Posts

infinity

AD blast from the past

Finished my Caskuda today. Gonna use this to terrorize the lives of the O-12 Agents in my Infinity RPG campaign. There has been quite a build up on their current adventure and now they are stranded on a mire in a jungle planet, looking for a crashed Haqqislamite vessel while being chased by Combined Army forces.


The Caskuda is an old model from the Combined Army, from back in N1 and N2. It was part of the Exrah Concordat subfaction. It was a TAG able to drop from orbit right on top of the enemy, exploding and causing massive mayhem. Then, it would rise from the smoking crater and start shooting with it's HMG.


It is a long discontinued model but I managed to find a 2nd hand one new in box and got it for a fair price. I decided to use the same color scheme I'm planning to use on terracota armor as it gives a great crustacean look. Only the inner part of the armor was painted in green to fit with the acetate wing colors.


It's so massive in size that I've yet to find a base that fits the model. As he is not currently legal I'm considering on using an Age of Sigmar oval base to fit this monstrosity. Can't wait to drop this guy on top of my players and see their faces of terror.





2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Simple but effective color scheme. Did you make the green wing bits or did it come with those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came in the box. It's from back when they added acetate sheets for hackers on the blisters. They also did some other details like this.

      Delete