Recent Posts

infinity

Who do you call when you want some pepperoni?

Samurai Pizza Cats!!
Toying with Aleph's dolls has been fun and all but it's time to go back to the valiant inhabitants of the motherships If I intend to make it painted for the upcoming tournaments this season. I have been toying with some vanilla nomads 400pt lists and found myself several minis short.


Mainly I use to play several Zeros in my list but It's been difficult to come with a color scheme for them that sattisfied me and blended with my Bakunin scheme. I tried to do a chromed Zero some time ago, but I found it was too over the top. So this time I tried to go for an idea. The name "Zero" and their camo suggested me that they weren't actually there, so what if I painted them like shadows?

Bakunin Zero

They are basically black with some dark grey and neon highlights. The pilot red on the pants helps blend with the rest of nomad red, but overall the idea is that they are like "negative space".

Bakunin Zero

Next I managed to grab the old  Mk12 Sin Eater from a fellow bromad. I use this loadout a lot and the pose is badass so I thought I might aswell add it to my collection.

Sin Eater Observants Mk12

Sin Eater Observants Mk12

Next, I at last made my mind about my Aida Swanson sculpt. I do play Neoterra but since I saw the sculpt I knew It would make an excellent Moran Masai (the one we need resculpted so badly) and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna field a Masai way more than I'm gonna field Aida. So here we go, a new Moran for my Bromads. 



And last but not least we got the great Polly Esther from Samurai Pizza Cats. What's not to love!

Samurai pizza Zondcat

The original Polly Esther, for reference.




No comments