Recent Posts

infinity

Tiny tiny Magical girls!

So, after several years I have more Dorasure to paint!
First of all I want to start by thanking my friend Oscar who was kind enough to bring this from Japan for me. 


The Dream Knights set is a set from what the publisher calls "Another World". Basically it is meant be played as a substitute of some of the characters on the main set. Mainly the barbarian, vampire, hunter, bishop and minstrel.


All of the chars come with their own art card that has specific rules for them on the back side.


They look pretty nice once painted though I discovered lately that they do not scale well with the rest of the Dorasure line (this are considerably bigger, yet, still smaller than 28mm figs).




As always, faces on 15mm miniatures are hell to paint and don't look as good when zoomed in, so please excuse the mess a bit.




Still I really love how they turned out and they look awesome together in the cabinet.

No comments