Recent Posts

infinity

Bred for combat

With my OperationS Subsection of Aleph practicaly done for the moment, it's time to move on to new projects. I want to play something different after several months with Aleph, so I'm thinking wether to go back to finish painting my Neoterra or my Haqqislam force.

Meanwhile, my Infinity Rpg campaign is progressing steadily and I'm in need of some primitive non-Combined aliens for my players to face on a jungle planetoid, so I decided It would be a great time to paint the Chaksa. 


They were painted on my purple/emerald Sygmaa scheme on lava bases. Pretty much following the scheme of the previous Rasail chaksa servant I had painted previously.


When I first painted the Kumotail servants I had problems with the armor shining too much, but right now I think I got the exact tone to make it look like metal without it removing the focus from the rest of the miniature.




I've also been toying with some conversion ideas for my future Invincible Army project. I won some Invincible blisters on my last tournament. I don't really like the female Zuyong Terracota models (I think they are too slim for Heavy Armor) so I was considering converting some other models to make a full link team of the male armor model.

I did those two tests by swapping the starter box and the HMG model arms.



I was not particularly convinced by the combi option, so I later opted to put his arm down a bit. I think with this and another Zuyong blister they would be enough for what I'm pretending to field.






No comments