Recent Posts

infinity

Bolts from the blue


The Bolts are probably some of my favourite miniatures in the Pan0 range. It's a pity that like everything Pan0, they are a mistake. I tried to do lists with them for my NCA a thousand times and I always decide to go back to my trusty ol' fusilier link.

I kept them unassembled on a box for almost a year. Part of me wanting to assemble them just for painting and another part of me telling me I had miniatures that needed my attention more.

However since I managed to get some drop-bear miniatures on the Interplanetario last year and I have been game-mastering the RPG for a while, I always find myself in need of extra painted miniatures for my RPG games.


I went for my usual petrol blue scheme, but I feel like this time I overdid the lighter tones, so they ended up looking a bit like generic Pan0 blue.






The Drop-bears were assembled on the bodies of Crazy Koalas (I have tones of those) so they look cuter and pop up more on the table.




No comments