Recent Posts

infinity

Ladies of the OSS


With winter vacation coming to an end is time to wrap up the last minis before work steals all of my time again. I decided to work on finishing the Beyond box and the Spitfire Deva as they are probably gonna show in my OSS or Neoterran lists sooner or later.


I decided to maintain the same color scheme as the Yadu for Shakti, but giving her a golden armor to differentiate her rank. I used a green yellow hair on her to keep that anime feel I love about Infinity miniatures.


The Apsaras was a tough call on the cloack. I wanted something that wouldn't distract about her armor colors and she's not a camo trooper so I didn't see much sense on giving her a camo cloack. In the end I decided to keep a black/grey cloack that will act as a neutral color and won't substract from the bony exoskeleton on her back.


The Deva miniature was made to look like Team Rocket's Jessie so It was the right thing to do to paint her hair in dark red. I also kept the black skirt for the same reason. Was going to do the shirt in white to complete her looks but I figured it would look too dissimilar from my previously painted Deva, so I kept the purple on the sides and the gold trimmings.

I'm pretty sure that Deva is gonna get discharged for pointing a gun at a superior officer.


With the three of them painted I'm have almost all my Aleph troops painted and ready for Barcelona Open. I'm really looking forward to the tournament this time!


No comments