Recent Posts

infinity

Ready for the biggest game of the season!

So, If you've been following the blog for a while you probably know I really like Aristeia. I do not play it as much as I'd like to due to the insane amount of Infinity tournaments in my area. I have a friend though that he is really passionate about the game and always calls me for some scrimmage.

Well, this time he is gearing to play his team on the Interplanetario, the biggest Aristeia! tournament of the season, and asked me If I could paint his models in time for the tournament. 2 expansions and 2 extra infinity models to be used as alternate player color versions.

They are still waiting to be based, as the Customeeple bases he bought didn't get here in time but at least his team now looks awesome while he waits.

























No comments