Recent Posts

infinity

Hyperpower!

It's been a fair chunk of time since I last updated. The Kurage campaign for infinity has been keeping me busy for a while but at last I managed to paint a "little" something in the meantime.


The Uhlan is probably my favourite TAG from pan0 design wise, however most people accuse him of beint "suboptimal" when he has to compete with other more powerful options in the Neoterran roster. Still, I love this guy and just recently played his first game. It's not an avatar for sure but he did a lot of work and I'm pretty sattisfied with his gameplay.


For colors, I used my standard Panoceania petrol blue with dark red motives for Neoterra and green neons for contrast. Tried to do some camo patterns in certain areas to recall the Fusilier's pants camouflage.






I have also finished the remaining combined army unidrons needed to close the fireteam.


 The rest of my time has gone assembling this beauty here:


I played in this table during the Complutum Belli and instantly fell in love with it. I managed to get a nice discount from the manufacturer Collateral Studio for being a tournament player so I could get the acrylics almost for free.


It my not seem amazing as first but this scenery is all modular and can recoil into itself, fitting all the table in a small box not much bigger than my miniature carrying case. Obviously my wife loved this because now the scenics just don't occupy a ton in the shelf and I can ditch most of my old paper scenery.


It took me almost a full weekend to assemble but it was worth every penny.


No comments