Recent Posts

infinity

Protectors of the Vault


Well, at last I managed to grab a Tunguska box after being sold out everywhere! I've been playing Tunguska Hecklers and Hollow-men since release so I was looking forward to have some to use and stop proxying them.

Securitate were the first in line and they ended up ok. I had a problem with the new primer can I was using and the surface didn't end as smooth as It uses to, instead becoming porous wich turned out to be a hassle and made it way way harder to paint details.



While not spectacular they turned out pretty well for tabletop play. I decided to freehand the jurisdiccional command initials in their vests to give them some more detail on so much black.



The Hollow was next, here shown next to my beyond Kriza I painted last year. I tried to keep the dark red as unifying color among the troops and blue neons as a highlight point.



Hecklers were next. and this one were probably the most fun to paint. The cape was done in dark petrol blue to give a little contrast with the black armor. Still my camera seems to not wanting to show the tone variations as much as I would like.





I also finished my Salyut and Lunokhod converson some weeks ago.







No comments