Recent Posts

infinity

A game of puppets


The last days have been a little random with basically getting done a lot of half finished projects I had on my desk to open space for some more miniatures.


This is my old Interventor, she was recruited from the depths of the old bromad army to serve once again as a Tunguskan Puppetmaster. So she changed her old white for tunguskan black, dark red and neon and is once again ready to serve the nomad mothership. 

Puppeteer


Just for reference this Is how she looked before she got stripped. Next to a securitate that will probably be repainted as a naval oficer in the future.


Next is my Reaktion Zond conversion. I am running a TRbot in one of my interplanetario lists so I decided to finish this fellow so I could carry him with me to the event.

Reaktion Zond

He's made from parts from a lunokhod and a Salyut. The base was 3d printed as part of me testing the capabilities of a 3d printer that a friend donated to me.




Next, a Rasail servitor chaksa was painted to settle for a paint scheme for my chaksa. Unexpectedly I ended up going for a red skin so they kinda end up fitting the same 3 colors of the rest of my Sygmaa force.

Chaksa servant.


I particularly like how the muscle rendering turned out.


Last but not least, bootleg Penthesilea was painted to be used as a Kum raider for my haqqislam. I originally planned to bring this miniature to the Warcrow painting contest but in the end I noticed it was not to the standards to make it to the competition so I'm bringing another miniature instead. Still I pretty like how she turned out and particularly dig the pink motorbike as it makes her pop amidst the Haqqislamite forces.

Penthesilea, as a Kum raider



 +

No comments