Recent Posts

infinity

Beyond Beyond

I got me the Beyond Icestorm box two weeks ago, and I had decided that for my comeback to the ITS season I would run a list with the new Kriza Boracs, so I had to rush the Kriza to the paint table to have a paint coat ready for his big debut.


I decided to keep my Tunguska black and dark red scheme similar to the one used by CB, but gave him severeal sources of light both on the base and on the suit to spice up the already imposing figure.



Instead for going for pure white for the detail color like bakunin I tried to dye a the white a bit in purple, and the final result matched the darker composition more evenly, making the white areas to blend more and not catching too much the attention of the viewer.


Next was the Hellcat. It's been ages I don't ever field a hellcat (mostly because Tomcats...) but this figure has such an awesome pose that it was really fun to paint.



While I painted the sniper Intruder girl I decided to take the chance to paint my HMG intruder together with her. He was primed and waiting for a chance to get to the paint desk for a while but as he didn't see much playtime I didn't find the need to rush it. Ironically he was the badass who net me some victories in my most recent tournament so I thought he deserved a bit of love too.

As usual I spruce a bit on CB color scheme. My corregidor usual use pilot red pants, and the intruders sport metallic armor on their arms. Like Tunguska they trade the pure white for a skin tone. This comes a long way back from when I started playing infinity and I had the headcannon that nomads used ceramic armor.



Also, as my birthday was recently I got a box of Interventors from the missus, so at last I could assemble a conversion I was long time planning: Perfidious Interventor Morgana, with her fellow pandas. It was kinda difficult to make the panda grip on her. I kinda like the way the prensile feet tights on her in a way that that a real panda couldn't, and reminds that it's a robot and as such can articulate in ways his biological counterpart can't.



I also had a spare Alguacil hacker laying around and decided to get her to the queue to guarantee as i'm still short on alguaciles to form a full fireteam. It's fun that this particular mini from the Corregidor starter is a bit small in scale compared to the Icestorm alguaciles, so next to them she looks like she is a rookie teenager in training.




No comments