Recent Posts

infinity

Starfaring police


Being mainly a Nomad player I am sometimes surprised of the little amount of actual bromads I paint compared to other armies. So this time I decided to get my Alguaciles heavy weapons box painted for the rare times I decide to play Corregidor. 

I also have this lovely lass here that I got from a trade. I guess "Total waifu material" was the most used catchphrase to approve Nomad miniatures on N2. It's a shame the heavy anime vibes have been dropped on the earliest iterations.


Also painted Lupe Balboa aka Daenerys Targarien. For the sniper and Lupe I chose black pants instead of my current grey. That is because that was my color scheme for N2 alguaciles and I wanted to keep that as a callback to my old bromads. Also, the white plates on Lupe make her sport all the colors of the nomad flag: great for a nomad character.


In the case of the generic alguaciles, I kept my usual corregidor scheme with grey spacesuit with red plating. For the girls I went for asian/latino looks while for the guys I chose an african skintone palette. I love the way that the mixed racial origins on Corregidor makes the force look both diverse yet unified under the same uniforms.



Group shot with my other alguaciles (that are still pending a base update).



No comments