Recent Posts

infinity

Foreigners, they get the job done.



With half of the holidays gone, there has been plenty of time to finish some pending projects. As part of my repainting of my Pan0 forces, I was still pending repainting the ORC troopers. This ladies were the reason that led me to begin my Neoterra force back in the day, but as they see little battle use, I was in no particular hurry to finish them. 


However, I recently got my hands on some Varuna, including the sweet new Feuerbach ORC. So I figured I could put in some time to get them ready for N4. The plan was that their new color scheme could fit with all the sectorials I planned to play them in, so it had to had Neoterra red, with some black and white for when they join Varuna and WinterFor. They also got rebased to my current city theme.


The new look is more according to Pan0 studio color which is helpful now that I'm regularly demoing infinity, so helps people get aquainted with the basic faction identities of the game.


This month CB also graced us with the new Securitate feuerbach, so I finally plunged in and bought the Securitate SWC box to make a full second link team. I also had a plan to convert another Feuerbach from the old S2 Azrail. The chosen test subject was the repeater Securitate as I have my fair share of combi rifle Securitate by now. The conversion was pretty easy, just involving turning the arms a bit and cutting both weapons in half to glue them in the middle. I decided to add an upper handle so that It was reminiscent of the Azrail design.



 As always happens, the miniatures I'm least ennamoured with are the ones that turn better after painting. I particularly love how the hacker turned out. A pity I don't use it too much.



The Grenz was also painted. I really hope this guys get a decent buff in N4. They are totally in need of it.



This is how the new fireteam looks with the Grenz.


And these are all my Securitates so far. They are a colorful bunch!


As I've been dabbling in Foreign Company lately this will be some welcome reinforcements for Hannibal's A-Team. The fact that both the Securitate and the ORCs share the same red tone helps them fit together when they are playing mercenaries, which it's a plus.


No comments