Recent Posts

infinity

Agents of the Triunvirate



I've been in a painting hiatus for a while. Work is piling in from the job and I'm also working on a small infinity youtube channel for spanish players (if you are curious you can check it out here).

While I'm mostly playing my bromads lately, I still love my Spiral Corps and wanted to keep up painting the army until it can go full painted to a tournament.


This week I started painting the Kiel-Saan. It's not an impressive profile but it sure is an impressive mini, and a total centerpiece for a Spiral Corps army. I'm kinda sad CB didn't allow for him to triad with other tohaa. It would have been really fun.


I have decided that my spiral will use fluor yellow armor instead of the orange one I use on my Tohaa. This will allow to tell them appart from the core force. They are keeping the ash and lava bases though.




For my Tagmaa I was very undecided on the paint scheme. I did not like the official white coat as it did not fit my dark color scheme. Someone on WGC Infinity groups posted a black and red color combination that really fit the aesthetic I had in mind, so I had to go for it.


You can still see the purple and emerald armor beneath the coat, but the black and red armor identifies this guys as leaders and agents of the triunvirate. They have a nazi officer feel to it, specially the girl, so I guess it's pretty fitting.




No comments