Recent Posts

infinity

Big bad AI Mommy

I managed to get me a cheap Marut for Black Friday on my local store. I was not going to buy this one as I expect CB to be resculpting this on the near future, however I'm playing OSS a lot lately and the Marut usually features in one of my lists, so when I saw it on discount for BF I decided to take the risk and buy it.


I basically maintained the same bone/gold color I used for the rest of my Operations Subsection force, but instead of purple I went with pink for the neons and jewels.



By the way I had to change my cellphone recently so these pics are taken from the new one. I'm still not really used to the new camera but at least the bases look better on this one.

The current MicroArt studio range for the wraithstone bases only has 60mm bases so I had to make a custom base for the Marut, cutting the base to infinity sized 55mm. It's a pity that it doesn't look as clean as the others, but it was the price to pay to maintain the same theme across the army.




Some group shots I took to test the new camera.



No comments