Recent Posts

infinity

Come at me bro!

So, after so many Aristeia comissions I got myself really lazy about painting my own aristos so I told myself I wouldn't buy any more expansion until all my current aristos are painted. So I started working again on the Kozmo conversion I was planning (I found myself playing Kozmo all the time, anyone else thinks we need more tanks in Aristeia?).


The idea was to move Kozmo to a more defensive position. Instead of looking like she was recklessly charging with her boosters I planned to make her arms crossed in her front like she was protecting someone behind her, just like in her tactics cards. In the end I couldn't get the exact same pose and she looked like she was in a boxing position so I decided to twist her torso so she could look like a menacing robot boxer.


For the color choice I was inspired by a D.va skin in Overwatch where her meka looks like a water-jet bike. The colors looked both marine and vigrant so I thought they would fit well the neon aesthetics of the Hexadome.


Mendoza was pretty easy as I was going for the space marine librarian look, with brown monk robes and some goldend accents. The armor was done in petrol blue for the rare time I decide my Neoterra force needs a second Black Friar.


No comments