Recent Posts

infinity

Freedom fighters




I got my hands on Third Offensive book last week and I'm starting to read all the new awesome fluff, I must say Corvus Belli really outdone themselves this time. It came with the limited release Libertos and i must say I've never  seen such a sought after mini in infinity in a while. Everyone is going crazy for the fish man. The profiles are insane and I expect many will grab the book just to get the libertos alone. 

I'm not particularly impressed by the mini though, I guess I just like the Panoceanian Helots design better and the pose reminds me too much of the Cube Jäeger. Still I felt like painting something different this weekend and the Liberto certainly is the most different mini in the range right now.


I went for orange/green combination as I wanted to contrast with the overall blue hues of the skin. The idea was for him to be wearing a high visibility vest similar to the ones used by fisherman.

Libertos, Freedom Fighters

 For the base I just reused one of my old water-based panoceania bases. just painted the line of fire.

Libertos, Freedom Fighters

Libertos, Freedom Fighters

Libertos, Freedom Fighters

Libertos, Freedom Fighters

The Haqq remotes are actually gonna be standing in for Aleph remotes for my OSS Aleph forces. I really liked this remotes since I saw the previews however I still own and love the good ol' chickenbots. So using them as Aleph rebots was a way of getting me the miniature. Also the antennas in the back make for great repeaters. If I had an airbrush I would have painted a hex pattern on them but I had to settle in with some lightning and energy effects.

Aleph Rebots (proxied by Haqqislam remotes)

Aleph Rebots (proxied by Haqqislam remotes)

Aleph Rebots (proxied by Haqqislam remotes)

No comments