Recent Posts

infinity

Sporting alternate colors


I got a new request from Bahadur Rodro to paint his aristeia core box plastics as his current set up makes it difficult to transport the metal counterparts from the limited edition.  

He wanted this set to be different from his base set that is painted in studio colors so his instructions for the job were:
  • Purple Hexxer.
  • Gata as "The Flash"
  • Orange Parvati (The core one is green, and Aristeia teams are usually Green vs Orange)
  • Polar bear 8-ball
  • Black Maximus
So let's see how it turned out.


Hexxer's plinth was requested to be something that looked like copper so I decided to try a receipt I want to use in the future for my Terracota Warriors once I start Invincible Army. I kinda like the result so I positively see this being a thing for them in the future.


While painting 8-Ball we were sure about him being a polar bear but not much was said about the clothes. In the end Rodro came with the idea of basing it on the Coca-Cola ad bears. Once red and green were painted he started to look like a christmas motive so we came up with the idea of styling his rod as a candy cane. Overall, it looks like one of those winter event skins from MOBA games.




No comments