Recent Posts

infinity

Can't fight the Capitol



Last week I decided to finally strip my remaining Pan0 models. I've been playing Neoterra again and I wanted them to look cohesive with my repainted models. This is how they looked before a coat of metal cleaner.


I also decided to finally assemble the Bolts I had lying under my bed for almost a year. With the dropbears I got at Interplanetario I made a simple conversion to a new koala variant, making them easier to spot on the tabletop.



From then on it was priming and off to the painting booth. The auxbots were the first to go as they are one of my favourite models on the army and also the one that probably defines them more. Bulleteer was next as a reference of how remotes would look.


I moved away from my water bases to now deploy them on city bases that make her camo scheme make a bit more useful (if it weren't for that red (XD))


Here are some detail shots of the bases with all the rubbish those Pan0 toss around.


This week I also painted up some scenics for my board. I wanted something quick and easy as there were lots of pieces. But still I think it fits the sci-fi corp theme. This will be used mostly for my RPG campaign. This is Starship Scenery from Mantic.








No comments