Recent Posts

infinity

Operating at maximum efficiency



So, Coldfront hit in... you know the drill. I was totally never going to get this. I only really liked the Yadu sculpt and found the others not really that interesting. (Okay, I really loved the Dakinis but not so much as to start a faction). I really loathed the Deva and the Shukra was... ok, I guess. But when I saw the Beyond Coldfront renders then I really started to get interested. Then the new Asura and the new Deva spitfire were shown and I really was doomed to start a faction before Invincible army came.

So this is the story of how I betrayed my bromads for some sexy cyber-doll booty.

Note of warning: The light settings on these were kinda wierd and made some colors pop more than others. The bases for example look pretty hideous on the photos but actually look pretty cool on hand. My cellphone and photography skills have it's limitations, I guess.

Aleph Operations a.k.a. SSO


I really really didn't like the official Deva sculpt. I guess it was the paintjob though because once I painted it in a more "human" tone it really did the trick for me, combining that feeling of humanity with cyberpunk. In fact my wife noted that it shares a striking resemblance to myself so I ended up painting some extra beard on him to better suit me as my infinity alter ego.


That pesky AI had the nerve to make a recreation of myself!!


The Garuda was bought some time before I bought the Coldfront box as he is part of my Neoterra sectorial. I really dig this mini and was looking forward to paint it for a while. In the end it turned up quite nicely and it really is a sight on the battlefield with it's enormous size.



These two ladies turned out really well. I found out the photos didn't do them justice, specially because it's hard as hell to get a good angle to photograph them, but overall pretty sattisfied of how they turned out.





No comments