Recent Posts

infinity

From the sewers to the pitch



I've always been fond of Skaven and ratmen in general. I think is one of those concept creatures in fantasy that isn't explored enough and I have a growing collection of ratmen, mostly from GW.
So when I found last year this ratmen bloodbowl team from Black Scorpion in a local convention I couldn't bear myself to walk past it without buying.


I haven't played bloodbowl in ages but when I did I usually favoured human or skaven teams, so I figured I could use a new skaven team if I ever go back to the game.


This was a side project while I worked on some more detailed miniatures so is mostly base colours, some washes and some spare highlingts. Nothing too fancy. Ratmen are supposed to look rugged and dirty anyways.


The team was given a dark red uniform and the gutter runners sported a dark blue cloack for extra sneakyness.





No comments