Recent Posts

infinity

A front too many


As you can see this week has been a bit of all around painting. From Aleph to monkey men to evil frogs of doom.

Due to my recent acquiring of an old Raicho I found myself trying some purely Morat lists. I've always been told they were suboptimal and not competitive but I had a looooot of fun playing them. I decided to run things I had never run before like a Daturazi core (that was bonkers and won the game alone) a missile Oznat that totally wrecked my opponent in the second game and still got to test some thingies like a Yaogat 3 men core with smoke shennanigans as well as the Rasyat.

Due to the nice feeling I got I came back home hyped to paint my Daturazi core until I noticed I forgot one of my Daturazi at the store. So while I waited to recover my lone hero I decided to paint my Vanguards that were proxying as Yaogats. 

Morat Vanguard


The froggies were painted yesterday in an evening. I was not feeling like painting something as detailed as an Infinity mini so the frogs were a way to stay productive while not working on something as detailed.

Simbiomates!



And to close off, this is my first OSS Dakini, just testing my color scheme before I tackle the full Operation Coldfront set. I might still do some retouching and I still don't know what kind of base I want, so I might come to it later.

Tacbot Dakini



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really love the scheme you chose for your OSS and was wondering if you could share the colors you used for the ivory color and the bronze color? I'm trying to figure it out on my own but nothing seems to be just right. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete