Recent Posts

infinity

Space Invaders


My tunguska project keeps going on with my bounty hunter turned into Zondnautica. Got the ITS exclusive bounty hunter for a bargain some months ago and planned to use her as a brawler but the need for a zondnautica miniature that I could mount and dismount quickly put her on the nomad queue as I bought the mounted version of her. 


The biker was magnetized so I could remove her when she dismounts from the zondbike.




I also finished a morlock that has been lying around halfpainted for a while and at last had the willpower to get myself to paint the Rodok that was released after the fireteam so I can now field the full Rodok link team if needed.


The nexus operative also went into the painting queue as I found myself playing Onyx a lot during the preseason (I have a bit of a bromad overdose at the moment). I twisted his arm a bit into a pose that is contained inside the base and is easier to play (and cooler :P).



This is how the full fireteams look now.



Also, I managed to score an absurdly cheap Raicho tag during the visit to Corvus Belli's factory during the interplanetario and decided to do some convertions on him to give the extra firepower a Morat tag deserves.


I cut the absurdly long HMG barrel into something more manageable and reposed his legs for a bit of dynamism. The remains of the barrel I mounted into his shoulder to represent his new mine launcher. The shoulder plate was repurposed as an arm shield to protect him while on firing position while the flamethrower was mounted under the arm, space marine style. 

Looking forward to paint this big boy and give it a run with my new Rodoks.

No comments