Recent Posts

infinity

Fate of the Bahadur


You might remember from my last Aristeia! post that I was painting miniatures for a friend of mine that was going to play Aristeia! in the Interplanetario tournament in Vigo this year. Well, I am very proud to say that my friend and usual Aristeia! sparring partner Rodro won the Aristeia! tournament and I guess that makes him the first Bahadur!


He came back with a request for me to paint his newly acquired Human Fate so I had to fit some time in between painting my Tunguska force to paint his new aristos. And this is the result.


Prysm was the first one and I was really looking forward to painting and playing her. I went for pink for the prysms instead of the oficial red, and in order to make her base pop a bit I freehanded  her logo on the base. 


Sadly this particular model came with a small plastic excess right on top of her left eye that I could not remove for fear it would cause damage to the sculpt so I had to paint around it as best as I could.  


Next was Bixie. I have a strange relation with this model as I thing CB didn't do justice to it's original concept design. Rodro and I agreed to slightly change the pose of the model so she looks like she's sprinting forward like Gata. The face was also pretty hard on this one as I wanted her to look asian (by the way her face in the official paintjob looks horrible but the sculpt is not that bad)



Next was Eclypse, this was a pretty easy one as it was mostly a scale of greytones. I added some blue hues for contrast and some gold for the details. I happened to play agaisnt her this very week and was not impressed by her performance in our game, yet she is a pretty nice sculpt and would do great as a Nomad Chimera.



And last to the party is Dart, the optimate. This was pretty nice to paint. I changed the official gray colors for tones of violet so she could pass that Aleph feel. Added some blue lights for her camouflage coat and it was pretty much done.





No comments