Recent Posts

infinity

Playing in the major leagues


At last my Aristeia scenery hit home last week so I decided to make some shots with the Aristos that I had finished and not updated into the blog yet.


The warsenal terrain looks amazing on the board and i'm glad I could pick it with a good discount on black friday. It's really sturdy and it looks like it could fall from the table and go completely unscratched. It requires some assembly though so have that in mind if you plan to pick it up.



I finished all my aristos back in december but didn't have time to take some photos of them. Here are Musashi, 8-ball and my favourite nomad witch Hexxer. I have been using Hexxer as a Reverend Custodier and 8-ball as Brandocastro for my nomad's lately while I finished painting my actual Reverend and Brando.



Next are Wild Bill and Parvati. While at first I wasn't really fond of Parvati, it has grown on me over time, particularly due to her awesome support cards on the game. I just recently started playing and Aristeia league and her status removals are a boon to have in the team. 


Bill is probably my least favorite hero of the bunch but I like a lot how the paintjob on him turned out. Despite being the plastic version he is full of detail.


Now I'm looking forward to the new Soldiers of Fortune set. Certainly Massacre and Laxmee will have a place in my builds.

No comments