Recent Posts

infinity

Warpforged warpmachines

I spent some time during the last weeks finishing my Skaven warmachines. Mostly because they are so bulky that they occupied a ton of space on the table, so I just wanted to move them to the cabinet.

Plagueclaw catapult and Warplightning Cannon
If the catapult looks a bit weird is because it is magnetized so it can turn into a second cannon if needed. For that to work out I had to swap the way the warpstone fixed into the main arm of the catapult, so the magnet would be on the same place as when it is fixed in cannon form.


I originally didn't plan to put crew on the warmachines, in fact I was leaving them out to convert them into some clanrats, but when I based the siege engines I noticed the base looked enourmous having anything else on it, so I had to go back and assemble/paint some crewmembers to go with them.






One of my warplightning cannons came with a missing sprue and GW was kind enough to send me a brand new cannon in replace. So from the flawed box and some spares from my bits box I built this Pox Cauldron for my monks, inspired by some others I saw online. I've heard this was a Skaven warmachine back in some of the older warhammer fantasy editions but it does not seem like we'll be seing rules for it in Age of Sigmar any time soon.






No comments