Recent Posts

infinity

Teriomorphs pushing through!


Some months ago I received my Kickstarter pledge for Takkure, a sci-fi rugby game created by fellow infinity player Sparco and I've been planning on painting both included teams before trying to give the game a go.

I started with the Teriomorphs, a team that uses armor inspired on animal designs. I decided to use 2 main colors - black and purple - to be the unifying color among the team, while giving each player a unique color to help identify them on the pitch.

The result was a team that kinda looks like a super sentai team, power rangers style! 

Pangulin color is blue and some cobalt metàlic was used for the pauldrons and neon blue for lights and accents.

Pangulin

For the cheetah yellow was the main color. This one was a tricky one to fit the team-wide purple into as she is one of the few not to have any kind of cloth over the armor, so I decided to use it in the inner workings of the armor. It's a small surface, but it does the trick. 

Cheetah

My wolf is the black color and was converted to use the original Boar body. This makes him look nimbler and more agile. Luckily, Boar's armor didn't have any specific reference to boars so I could easily swap it.

Wolf

On the other side, Boar is white. She was also converted onto Wolf's body so now she looks bigger and sturdier as fits her animal. Girls also deserve to look tankier!

Wolf's body was full of cross symbols, but not any particular wolf related iconography aside from the tail. Still, being a robotic armor, the tail fits a boar all the same. 

Boar


Eagle is the green color, and metallic emerald was used on her armor to also remit to tropical birds.

Eagle

Last is gorilla, representing color red. I was not particularly fond of this sculpt but after painting it, it kinda grew on me a little.

Gorilla

A shot of the headswapped models.

Converted Boar, Wolf and Pangulin

And the look of the full team!

Teriomorphs

 

No comments