Recent Posts

infinity

Snowy Invincibles

Keeping up with my White Banner army, I decided to at last buy me a box of Shang-ji. I was using an old Hsien as a Shang-ji stand in while I tested the army but I have now decided that this is an army I want to invest in as my main Yujing sectorial.

Shang-ji are supposed to be the cream of the crop among the invincibles, so I added gold to their color scheme to denote their rank. White panels were also used to blend in with my existing White Banner forces.



I also bought a spare sniper Guilang as I've been using Guilangs quite extensively on button pressing duties for the force and to support Dao-Fei on the frontline. 

The tinbots I mostly use as YaoZao, as I don't currently own the support box for Yujing. I wanted the Shang-ji one to look distinct from the Jujak tinbot, so I added the Shang-ji gold to his color scheme too. This make it easier to pick them both appart from each other.




 

No comments