Recent Posts

infinity

Heroes in black and white


Keeping up with Marvel United, this batch was intended to maximize same color scheme heroes. So today I present you a collection of black and white heroes and villains.

First is Ant-Man. Lovely miniature this one, and was a lot of fun to paint. Working on the metal helmet and the coin was great fun. 



Taskmaster was a character I did not know nothing about before painting. I was not familiar with his comic history and was just looking forward to see him/her on the Black Widow movie. It was also a fun miniature to paint but I'ms still not convinced about the skull face... I think I like the MCU version better, with the skull styled helmet. 



Next is Black Widow where I decided to use purple to light up the black suit. Really liked the result and looking forward to use it in future projects. It keeps the miniature with dark tones but still makes it pop up and feel distinct.


Next is Mockingbird. I seriously don't know who this girl is (XD). My comics background is lacking so much.


This one I know. Black Cat from the Spiderman series. Not much of  fan of the character but it was fun to paint. Particularly the hair.



The Kingpin, another of spidey's villains. I like how clean it turned out. He's simple, but menacing and imposing.


Last but not least. Venom. Never been much of a fan of this character despite being a recurring spiderman villain. The full black miniature also didn't offer much to paint aside from some highlights so I just got it done.


 

No comments