Recent Posts

infinity

Going viral!

So, with Coronavirus going wild on the streets, all teachers have received order of dropping classes and close ourselves at home for 15 days. I must say, I couldn't been happier. 15 days to paint miniatures? Hell yeah, I'm doing this!


So lately I'm playing more with my Haqqislam and my poor Yasbir has been proxying around as all kinds of Hassassins. So I decided it was high time I got my Fiday and Farzan painted as they are some of my most used troops.

I started with the Hassassin Fiday, prbably one of the most feared units in Infinity. I still had the Beyond box Fiday deep in a storage bag, so I decided to start the quarantine with him. Painted on pretty standard haqqislam colors, going for the greens and khaki. 

Hassassin Fiday

Only the red leather helmet and the sword help to contrast the greens. I also added some rust effects to the base to add some more color to the miniature.

Hassassin Fiday

Hassassin Fiday

The Muyib isn't even a miniature I play that much but as he looked so similar to the Farzan I thought I might aswell paint them together. I still own the old muyib blister, which I'm still very fond of (I think the new Muyib box isn't half as good). This guy also follows pretty standard color scheme. Only the grey trousers set him appart from the other troops on the army.

Hassassin Muyib

Hassassin Muyib

There is a reason I play the Farzan a lot and that is because I love playing the regular lieutenant Kasym Beg. While not the soundest strategy, having a crazy biker with an explosive weapon go all out with extra orders to spend is always nice in my book. 

Hassassin Farzan

Hassassin Muyib
 Last but not least was Hussein Al-Djabel. Haven't played this guy much but the miniature is ace. Initially I was going for standard Fiday colors, but then decided to go for darker black and green to set them appart from other troops. The extra black makes him look a bit more dreadful.

Hussein Al-Djabel
 I was indecise about hair color. (If that is hair wich I'm not really sure it is...) In the end decided to go for the grayish hair look. I imagine him as a really old and veteran master hassassin, so the long graying hair would make sense.

Hussein Al-Djabel

Hussein Al-Djabel
My next steps will probably be painting my Naffatum and my Namurr as I play those a lot and want to be sure the next time I field a completely painted army.

As a closure, this last shot is a group shot I did before putting the grass on the bases.



No comments