Recent Posts

infinity

Ghosts of the Hexaedron

With the new season coming, one of my objectives for the end of the year is to finish painting my Neoterra Capitaline Army and give them some extra playtime. While my bolts and Tags are painted most of the core units were still pending so I took the last week of holidays to finish them up. 


I converted me a new Missile Launcher swiss guard from the old Swiss guard and the new Orc from the Icestorm box. It turned out to be a really simple conversion and it looks quite impressive on the table. I painted him coming out of camouflage, an effect I had never tried before. Originally I thought of a clear blue camo patters but I thought it would be difficult to tell appart from the actual armor blue, thus I went with classic camo green despite not being the most fitting for urban setting.


I also painted the Hexa. The spitfre turned out quite well but I'm not so sure about the sniper. Both have the same pattern on the coat, but the spitfire seems to wear it better.


Also I had to paint fusiliers. Tons of them. When I started the week I only had 2 combi rifle fusiliers so I had to paint 5 more to complete all of them. I went into mass production mode painting all of them simultaneously but now they are ready for action.



They also had to be rebased as they were still using my old panoceania water temple bases. Now they look like a proper city based force with city bases.


No comments