Recent Posts

infinity

Paradiso Elites

Yesterday I took some time to finish of some of my latest Combined Army reinforcements as well as painting the base for the last morlock that had still hanging around.



The Pneumarch is probably one of the coolest miniatures so far in the Combined Army range and has a lot of personality. It also makes a great nexus hacker proxy. The orb makes a good excuse to paint some nice source lighting effects on him.



I got my Charontid as soon as the new one was announced. To be fair I was not sold on the new aesthetic, too same-y when compared to the Unidrons. Thus I decided to get the old one before I was unable to find it in stores.


Decided to paint his orbs as little eyes, looking around, with vibrant colors to set him appart from the more bland combined army infantry remotes.



Right now I'm undecided at witch Infinity project to tackle next. I'm still thinking what should I bring for the Interplanetario painting contest too. I don't have any expectations of winning with so many awesome painters out there but I want to use this as an excuse to try my best to show my best painting skills in a single mini.

No comments